Friday, September 26, 2014

baby what?!?

Wow its been FOREVER since I've been on here but maybe I'll pick it back up.  Its a nice outlet for me to express myself and be able to record these great life events.  Since I've been gone I've been through 9 months of pregnancy and now 4 months of having my own kiddo.  I was never a "kid" person but man I love that kid something fierce!  I have a whole specific post I want to put up regarding her and that will be soon coming.  Life is definitely different with her around. 3 dogs, the Mr, and Bitty girl make my house a continuous place of entertainment.  I'm constantly counting dogs to make sure I have them all, because they never ever want to go the same place or direction at once.  I'm constantly pulling tissue or paper or other things out of their mouths and thank DOG we haven't had them get a diaper....yet.  I'm trying REALLY hard to make sure that never happens.  I don't want nasty diaper spread through my house.  Keep it classy San Diego!

No comments:

Post a Comment