Tuesday, January 1, 2013

What will 2013 bring?

What a crazy year 2012 was. I really didn't post and keep up with my blog, but 2013 will be the year for change I think. So in 2012 my granny died, I turned 27 (holy Moses when did I become an adult, I swear that snuck up on me), lost WAY too many co-workers, went to the Alabama season opener, met the mr., went to Seattle for Christmas to meet his family, and of course survived another year at work.........2012 was kind crazy but I can look back and be thankful for everything

I think if I was to make resolutions (which I don't), my resolutions would be to smile more, let less get to me everyday and to actually be an active blogger. :)

I don't have to go back to work until next Monday, which just happens to be the day of the National Championship game, ROLL TIDE!!!!, so I'm going to enjoy the next couple days off with my babies being lazy.

Happy 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment